Thursday, March 09, 2006

From time to time, I find amazing stuff on the internet which I will post:

Here's a cool website with boys and girls clothes which are just too adorable. I found this link from BloggingBaby.com today.

http://www.tuttibella.com/boys-12-24-months-clothes.html#top

I think this is my favorite clothes website so far but unfortunately it's too pricey but if I had a job or won the lottery, I definetly would buy the entire stock! The reason why I love those clothes because it makes Ash look like a little man! I'm not too fond of cartoon characters because, honestly, Ash will get into one of those 'Elmo' or "Pooh Bear" phase where he will demand ONLY Elmo clothes! I want to dress him my way while I can!

Enjoy looking and melting over those adorable outfits!

No comments: