Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Becoming a Floridian!

Well, as of 11:30 a.m. today, we're now officially a Florida resident! We got our drivers license from SD converted to FL and I have to tell you, our photos look a lot better than SD license. :) Interesting thing about the DL place, they do appointments! We can go online and fill out the application and schedule an appointment thus saving ourselves a long wait. Why don't SD do that?

Anyhoo, we went in and was served by a nice older lady. She's awesome but tries to talk to us before writing notes. Let me tell ya, it would save all of us a LOT of time if you just write it down instead of 'trying' to talk. It's just not worth it. Funnily enough, I asked her if I could keep my SD drivers license for memory's sake and she said this "You could but in Florida, it is a FELONY (with a big emphasis) and it is FIVE (with all 5 fingers emphasis) years in jail and FIVE (another 5 fingers emphasis) thousand dollar fine. She said it pretty good. Ooookayyyy, thankyouverymuch, you can keep the SD license!

She did offer to cut out the photo for me but I told her no. I just want the SD logo and all that but really honestly, if you think about it, what can I do with it really, put in a photo book? After I die, what will my heirs do with a measly drivers license?

Oh! Another thing, I decided to be an organ donor. They have three donor options and I decided to donate my body to science! I thought it would be fun and educational for future doctors. Afterall, I'm dead, it's not like I'm going to stick around with my body watching the doctors mess around with my corspe. I don't really want to know what they'll do with the corpse, I've seen too many movies. Why not?

Here's a photo of our licenses!

No comments: