Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cat gets trial, gets off with a hand slapping from Judge!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/20/lewis.lives.ap/index.html

I think this is hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. I know one cat who lives for the pleasure of attacking people and Sam never went to court for this. I remember that Sam's owner, Jenna, told me that once, someone came in the house, I'm not sure for what and Sam jumped on his back and held on for dear life while the person jumped around trying to get him off and Jenna trying to get the deranged cat off. I loved that cat, that cat had personality!

Sam has attacked other people before, especially my dear friend, Katie. She was hicupping and holding 3 DVDs getting ready to go. We were all making fun of her to get her to stop hiccupping. I told her to watch me as I counted off to 3. At between 2 and 3, Sam jumped on her and grabbed her stomach with his claws. Katie flinged the DVDs and collasped off to the floor and Sam shot off with Megan chasing after him. We couldn't stop laughing and found that Katie stopped hicupping. Katie still has a reminder of Sam on her stomach.

Ah, the good ole' days!

No comments: