Friday, May 05, 2006

Spitting Image!

Take a gander at this photo. Can you tell the difference between me and Ashton?





Ashton and I have the same hair style as babies.







This is nothing about MaryKaye or myself but see that painting on the wall behind us. That painting has been in the family since before I was born and it's just too creepy. It's at Dad's house above the couch. My brother always told me that if I was sleeping at night on the couch and if my feet was under that painting; he lady would tickle my feet but if my head was underneath that photo, she'll strangle me to death. Totally freaked me out at nights. I could tell you more imaginative ghost stories that Dad, my brother, and my sister have thought up but I'll save it for another time.

Until next time, I'll tell more ghost stories.

No comments: